Reviews

• Sep 06, 2012

How do u play the movie

How do u play the movie

• Jun 09, 2008

Loved the movie because I could relate to it with the DRAMA in my family church. I laughed A LOT!

• Jun 07, 2008

Loved this movie a little too much!

Loved this movie a little too much!

• Jan 29, 2008

sorta funny movie...

sorta funny movie...

• Jul 20, 2007

The whole movie was great. A nice love story and i usually don't like those but that one was different. I was surprise on how it turns out. This movie shows you the Good and bad side of the people who calls themselves "men of god" , those who says they do everything god wants and true love. I loved the movie and anyone who has a little soft side will definitely love it too.

• Jul 17, 2007

Very good movie It was hilariously funny too I highly recommend this film to any family member it's appropriate for all age groups

• May 26, 2007

"Let the Church say Amen!... Let the Church say Amen!" Surprisingly, good love story of 2 best friends who finally realized they needed to be together.