Lord of the Jungle Reviews

• Oct 12, 2015

I'm not sure why I keep recording these Bomba the Jungle Boy films. This is the third one I'm watched and they are so far reliably awful and of poor quality. Johnny Sheffield returns as Bomba and this time he sets out to save a herd of elephants. A great white hunter has been hired to kill a "rogue elephant." The hunter plans to just kill all of the elephants rather than figure out which one is the rogue, but Bomba agrees to help him find the rogue elephant if the hunter will spare the rest of the tribe. Dull, silly and the final film in the series (and also of Sheffield's career).