The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Reviews

• Aug 19, 2019

Mesmerizing, powerful work.

Mesmerizing, powerful work.

• Aug 05, 2019

An epic and fantastic masterpiece.

An epic and fantastic masterpiece.

• Aug 03, 2019

Really good move brought down by stupid, unnecessary, and out-of-place shaky-cam

• Jul 26, 2019

This is a movie with a great story, beautiful visuals and amazing action but so parts are unesisary and plan boaring

• Jul 25, 2019

A fantasy film based of the books. It has great castings for each character. A very good movie.

• Jul 20, 2019

This movie takes everything that a movie needs, does a perfect job at it, then adds some surprises that made the movie only more great.

• Jul 14, 2019

The best movie I've ever watched.

The best movie I've ever watched.

• Jul 10, 2019

Peter Jackson knows how to make a film adaptation as good as its source material!

• Jul 09, 2019

One of my favorite film franchises of all time. Somehow, this movie manages to cut much of the debilitating magnitude of the novel and still provide a faithful, perfect adaptation, with amazing performances by each and every actor, bringing Tolkien's lovable, unique characters to life. From the very first moments of the film, you know this series will be a great adaptation of Tolkien's profound high fantasy novel.

• Jun 27, 2019

I was blown away by the awesome magnitude of this film had to offer. Still it astonished me back then and still looks great today. Every detail from cast and crew just crammed it at us and it was well worth the time spent. Very good film that is one of the best science-fiction and adventure stories of our time.