Lord Protector: The Riddle of the Chosen Reviews

• Christian C Super Reviewer
    Sep 03, 2016

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! This is awful! Ha ha ha ha ha! Acting is still considered a "profession", guys! OMFG! This is awful!...and I love its delicious suckiness! Sometimes it's not the actors' fault -- it's the director's. And sometimes, just everyone sucks. It's also quite possible that some of the home video travel footage I store in my garage was accidentally cut into the main feature, so royalty payments are expected. I'm just sayin'.

• Sep 27, 2011

A bit buffon... very light and fairy tale-like

A bit buffon... very light and fairy tale-like

• Brett W Super Reviewer
    Sep 20, 2009

Like Renaissance fairs? Wish they featured more community theatre over-actors, badly choreographed fights, and costumes that would make even Bob Mackie cry? Well I've got some good news for ya, chief; it's called Lord Protector and it's GENIUS! Phooey to the naysayers who sayeth that thiseth isn't the most craptacular thing they've ever witnessed. Every second of it is like a nugget of golden crap sent from bad movie heaven to lift future generations out of economic recessions. This just might be the worst thing a group of people has done since 'Cats'...or the holocaust. I can't even begin to imagine what copious amount of shrooms was required to keep the cast from fully realizing how damaging this was to humanity.