Reviews

• Jun 13, 2013

Takes a while to really get going, but the 2nd half is so profound and thought provoking that you can't help but walk away with some perspective on our world. The 'Confessional Booth' was a piece of genius that really touched me.

• May 13, 2013

A really insightful documentary!

A really insightful documentary!

• Apr 19, 2013

A deeply thought provoking look at the religious divide in the United States. My favorite part was the confession booth. Whichever side of the debate you fall on, please give this documentary a try. At the very least it will make you think. And that is the start to healing the divide.

• Apr 05, 2013

While I really like this movie, I'm not sure how I feel about all of the content and approaches. The one thing that I do like about it is how we are supposed to love the person and not the sin. And I love how we touch on the fact that we have radical Christians who destroyed the Christian life because of their approaches thus turning people from Jesus then toward Jesus. We are to love others as Jesus loved the church. When you show people an unconditional love, people then can start to believe in the gospel of Jesus. and that is when Jesus will do HIS work. However, I don't like the fact that the unsaved use unconditional love from God/Jesus as a crutch in order to continue in "revealed" sin. When you have a real heart change (desired relationship) and trust Jesus Christ you want to walk close to Him thus you want to turn from "revealed" sin.

• Feb 22, 2013

It has nice production values and interesting interviews, but isn't it just pointing out the obvious?

• Jan 02, 2013

A must see! Come here and see it, and let's discuss!

A must see! Come here and see it, and let's discuss!

• Nov 19, 2012

I think the filmmaker asks some good questions, and was impressed with the people he was able to interview as part of the film. Seemed to me, though, that it lacked something, and I'm not even sure I could put my finger on it. Thought-provoking, though, so it would probably be worth the watch.

• Oct 13, 2012

It's gimmicky, idealistic, and winds up pretty preachy in the end (albeit with a good message), but there are a lot of interesting and though-provoking interviews.

• Oct 03, 2012

Eye opener, extraordinary documentary, it put a lot of things in perspective for me in several issues we tend to go with the flow and have an opinion but maybe taking action should be the best way!

• Jul 28, 2012

Finally watching start to end... Thanks Russ!

Finally watching start to end... Thanks Russ!