Reviews

• Oct 24, 2012

My first taste of Chilean film and it was a typical gangster thriller with guns and that.

• Jul 18, 2010

Two brothers (Nestor Cantillana) and Victor (Juan Pablo Miranda) arrive in Santiago from a small town. They both gain the favours of Gracia, an exotic dancer. Unfortunately she is the property of the local gangster boss. Quite clearly no good will come of this. There are three parts to the movie, of increasing complexity, as first we concentrate on the younger brother’s perspective, then the older: and finally that of the girl. Really competent gangster movie which has been compared to those of Tarentino – although it’s actually not that violent. Some odd bits – sometimes the flashbacks seemed a bit random, and I was occasionally nonplussed with some eccentric sub-titles. We see quite a lot of the toothsome Gracia (Antonella Rios), certainly enough to remind me (and I increasingly need reminding) that I much prefer Chileans to Brazilians.

• Jul 17, 2010

when kids get what they want, they get bored.. the bigger the trust, the bigger the responsibilities.. a lot of flash back.. nice plot ;)

• Sep 12, 2009

probably not deserving of 3.5 stars but dammit, it has the greatest striptease ever filmed.

• Jan 21, 2009

Earnest and quite well directed but there is nothing new here and the film suffered from looking like a TV movie.

• Jan 01, 2009

• Oct 21, 2008

Usually I can't go wrong with peliculas en español, but this one just didn't do it for me. I guess I was looking for more then sexy and slutty... silly me. Worst of all, he tenido tantos problemas con el español de Chile. De repente, no tengo mucha confianza en mi español. Por lo menos ya tengo mas ganas a practicarlo...

• Oct 21, 2008

What a boring cover, where's the version with Antonella wearing a whipped cream bikini?

bit long really for what it is

bit long really for what it is

• Oct 21, 2008

Like strippers covered in cream? You're in luck. Not a great film, but worth a watch, after 20 mins you may be unconvinced but it pulls itself together and has some glimmers of greatness.