Losing Chase - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Losing Chase Reviews

August 29, 2012
I LOVE Helen Mirren - the developing connection between these two adults is done well - Helen's slow realization about her feeling are at once joyful and heartbreaking. One of my favorite movies - would have loved for Kyra to have stayed - maybe there will be a sequal and Kyra will go back to Chase.
April 20, 2012
Wow....powerful movie......wonderful cast and beautifully director...Kudo's to all
½ April 5, 2012
i love the movie of with helen mirren its one of my favorite movies with helen mirren
February 14, 2011
as pessoas não dialogam?! diálogo, people, diálogo!
November 1, 2009
superb acting from Hellen Mirren and Kyra Sedgwick
½ August 30, 2008
Amazing movie! Kyra Sedgwick did very well!
½ August 22, 2008
Another delightful performance by Mirren, as a woman recovering from a nervous breakdown.. Sedgwick too.. An otherwise bland story wouldn't have made it without these two ladies..
July 31, 2008
You can watch the entire film on YouTube, in ten installments. I wouldn't pay to rent this one, but if you're bored and love Helen Mirren...
½ July 25, 2008
its great to see thats she isnt afraid of doing something different
June 25, 2008
excellent movie, Mirren and Segwick wonderful performance!!
½ February 22, 2008
Fantastic movie! Anything with Helen Mirren has to be fantastic!
January 19, 2008
Really the performances by the cast save this movie from being a complete boring waste. I got into it because of how good Segwick and Mirren were.
January 13, 2008
who knew there was a movie in which kyra sedgwick and helen mirren would kiss. yay. apart from the performances, which were stellar, the movie itself is a bit cheeseball.
½ December 16, 2007
December 7, 2007
This is my all-time favorite movie. Helen Mirren delivers a brilliant performance.
November 25, 2007
helen mirren is wonderfull in this move:))
September 13, 2007
Helen Mirren delivers another beautiful performance as a mother recovering from a nervous breakdown who finds love again with the nanny. Helen is always an absolute joy to watch. She could read the yellow pages and still be moving and seductive. Kyra Sedgwick tries, but doesn't quite make it. Kevin Bacon's capable direction is helped by the gorgeous locations. An interesting ending memorable for Helen's reading of the narration--a mixture of melancholy, hopefulness and nostalgia.
September 9, 2007
Very touching story. Mirren gives her usual outstanding performance.
August 3, 2007
i enjoyed this movie mainly because of helen's appearance but the storyline was quite interesting and the outcome was not what i was expecting.
July 28, 2007
This is a great show. Good acting, good story lines yes this is not too bad at all :)