Reviews

• Jun 22, 2020

The film is a mess of ideas from better films that strands its cast with cliche after cliche.

• Apr 10, 2020

Good movie. Much better than it's rating.

Good movie. Much better than it's rating.

• Mar 31, 2020

Can trash be funny? This world ending due to global flooding junk has terrible moments that suck just enough to keep you watching with about one tenth of your attention. A hoot by a drunken owl.

• Sep 25, 2013

another so-so post apocalyptic pic not big budget like 'day after tomorrow' but watchable

• Apr 27, 2013

pretty good and interesting movie about huge flood coz of global warming and rescue using scepter of sea god

• Apr 10, 2013

Honestly, I watched this only for Ian Somerhalden but clearly I should think things through next time around..

• Jan 14, 2013

A half baked plot and acting so wooden it could be mistaken for a warehouse full of IKEA flatpacks!!

• Dec 30, 2012

Not interesting for me

Not interesting for me

• Oct 30, 2012

Painfully cheesy. I only sat through it for Ian Somerhalder.

Painfully cheesy. I only sat through it for Ian Somerhalder.

• Jun 15, 2012