Lost Reviews

• Mar 12, 2018

When we finally will have the answers that we expect, we just don't have it. A lot of questions with no explanation. An unhappy ending. Julia Conde Sara de Souza 2E

• Mar 12, 2018

When we finally Will have the answers that we expect, we Just don't have It. A Lot of questiona with no explanation. An unhappy ending.

• Apr 18, 2012

Dean Cain is lost while driving through the Mojave. He done something bad, and has a flight to catch by 9pm to put it all behind him. Correct my grammar and I'll come after you, sapo.

• Jan 30, 2012

Overall not a bad movie. The premise was great, but the story itself was a little weak. Relied a lot on character obliviousness, way too convenient timing and coincidence (heavy handed direction too - instead of assuming the audience was smart enough to get there ourselves, we're shoved face first into some obvious points). Dean Cain does a good job and manages to stay a sympathetic character (which is tough, I'm not a big fan of the anti-hero or bad guy as protagonist). Pretty light role for Danny Trejo, but he's great with what he's given, as always. If you count the location as a character, that did the most to further the plot. Visually very much conveys a sense of desolation and being "lost".

• Jun 09, 2010

Not too bad for a B Movie staring the man who used to be Superman! He does a fairly good job of carrying the movie by himself, there are a few duff moments but what do you expect?! Plus the ending is pretty fab, not what i expected at all.

• May 31, 2010

This was terrible. The acting from Cain was poor, as was the script and the whole storyline seemed to drag on and on. Not one I would watch again or recommend.

• May 24, 2010

The viewer slowly learns more about what Dean is up to as the movie goes on, which is somewhat intriguing. However, if I am honest I got bored after 30 minutes and stopped watching.

• Nov 25, 2009

kept me entertained throughout movie. Liked it.

kept me entertained throughout movie. Liked it.

• Nov 06, 2009

Caught this on tv.. Not a bad film.

Caught this on tv.. Not a bad film.

• Oct 30, 2009