Lost & Found Reviews

• Nov 10, 2020

Incongruent storyline with no thread and no real feeling. The storyline had real potential - the 'interwoven story' of seven items from a lost property office. But it's not clear what the seven items were, let alone how they were connected or what their stories were. Can find nothing going for it, not even a feel-good ending. A wasted 96mins of my life!

• Oct 24, 2020

I'm from Irish stock and this is simply not representative of the Irish bonhomie. It's as flat as a pancake. Father Dead should have been the alternative title.

• Aug 26, 2019

This Irish dramedy, written, directed, and starring Liam O Mochain has its amusing and poignant moments but it never seemed to gel into an effective film, as much of the dialogue fell flat, as I see it.

• Apr 21, 2019

Enjoyable time at the movies.

Enjoyable time at the movies.

• Apr 15, 2019

hands down the worst film i ever saw. I typically sit thru bad movies - this one i couldn't. Not funny, not anythng. Lame. the acting is terrible. My friend and i looked at each after say 20 minutes, in disbelief. Waited a bit longer, then left. We are both avid movie and theatre goers. Give this a miss.