The Lost and Found Family - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Lost and Found Family Reviews

September 1, 2013
Quite good.... Heart whelming
½ February 25, 2013
Good Christian based movie with a nice story about a foster-care home and the love & support that is needed to help these damaged children
September 23, 2012
Awesome family friendly movie. I highly recommend it.
May 14, 2012
gr8 movie .....LLLAAAHHHHVVVVddddd the ending
May 5, 2012
I wasn't expecting much, but I came away really enjoying this movie
½ April 5, 2012
Though its plays out like a Made-For-TV movie, this drama is honest in its tone and with its heart in the right place.
½ February 18, 2011
i like how it shows about adoption and family loyalty and trying 2 help others out but first they have to help their family out first.
½ January 14, 2011
Horrible acting. Disgusting. Worst lines ever. Retched movie. Worst hour and a half of my life.
½ August 2, 2010
June 9, 2010
I watched this after reading some online reviews, with people praising this film for it's storyline. And sure, it had a interesting story, but the poor acting and confusing shots made this difficult to enjoy. I failed to like many of the characters and didn't get teary when the adult kids returned for a visit at the end.
This film was merely ok.
January 6, 2010
gr8 movie .....LLLAAAHHHHVVVVddddd the ending
January 4, 2010
Good movie with a great story, love the ending.
December 29, 2009
A rich lady's husband dies and leaves her with nothing except a house rented to a foster family. She moves into the house and really finds how bad these young people need her help. Nice inspirational family movie about how there is more important things in life than money. Sorta of a low budget movie but has a very good meaning.
September 23, 2009
Very well meaning but also way too obvious. The acting isn't quite up to snuff either. But, it's heart is in the right place. It is predictable as well. Somehow, it managed to be entertaining. A heartwarming film.