Lost And Found In Armenia - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lost And Found In Armenia Reviews

December 29, 2015
I found it really funny, with poignant reminders of the real-life struggle of the Armenians in the modern world.
January 11, 2015
Many don't enjoy foreign films mostly due to the foreign gibberish in the background coupled with the subtitles they must read while trying to watch the film and not miss anything on screen. However, this film truly is one of those foreign films that most will watch and enjoy despite those things and won't even notice them; I sure didn't.

This film is not only a funny, quirky, and romantic gem but it's also very underrated and unheard of to most and it teaches us of a small country and it's people that are quite unique, and lovable - Armenia and the Armenians.
August 8, 2013
For the people who aren't Armenian just FUCK OFF!
July 25, 2013
This is a gem of a movie for the audience that appreciates off-beat Foreign Cinema

This is comedy of errors with tremendous potential squandered with mediocre humor. Though the plot of the movie has a lot of promise its a letdown in Screenplay and dialogue. This is a light hearted movie which is funny at times but could have been hilarious .

Also the character actors are better than the main cast and there roles could have been much meatier than diluted . Granda Matsak and Hovnatann are by far the best actors in the movie and are a thrill to watch.

My Favorite line is from Grandpa Matsak " Is the door locked ? "

Those two character make this movie worth a watch they have done a splendid job . Most of the Humor is derived from these 'fresh' characters. Lot of Potential but fails in execution
July 25, 2013
Loved it, absolutely hilarious!
July 2, 2013
So hilarious! Wow I hadn't laughed so much in a while. But honestly you have to be Armenian or speak Armenian to realllllyyy enjoy it. It was great!!
June 28, 2013
I'm reading these "critic" reviews and its a shame that they simply are unable to understand the movie the right way, they are really missing out. The Armenian jokes just don't translate over. I'm Armenian and i watched this movie it is absolutely HILARIOUS! Seriously one of the funniest movies I've seen all year. Its just not the same when its translated but in Armenian it is very very funny. The story is eh its alright but it wasn't really meant to be a good story it was meant to be a good comedy and they did a spectacular job. If you are Armenian you MUST watch this it is a good time! 5 stars!
June 22, 2013
I'm gonna watch this and like it just because Jamie Kennedy made that movie about how hard it is to be a comedian. Rock on Mr. Kennedy!
June 16, 2013
I had high hopes for this one. Of course I should have known better; the movie stars Jamie Kennedy!
½ June 9, 2013
I never care what idiot critics say, this was silly and made me laugh. It's a movie to entertain, get over it. Have a coke and a smile.