Lost Boys: The Thirst Reviews

• Jan 19, 2019

I like the flash backs of Sam and him they are very touching. When he goes to his grave and gives him the comic and touches his gravestone very emotional. I also like the plot twist we're led to believe that Gwen is on his side but then it turns out differently. Must watch for any vampire lover.

• Oct 19, 2018

I guess since Corey Feldman doesn't have Corey Haims beside of him no more i guess he's never going to make another Lost Boys movie anymore and we all know that was one movie Corey Haim love doing with Corey Feldman and especially with Jamison Newlander

• Nov 16, 2017

The Tribe was a terrible sequel to a fantastic vampire classic.... The Thirst however is actually rather good. In the Tribe There was only one Frog Brother who was more like a cameo in a story entirely too similar to what we'd already seen... In the Thirst however, we get BOTH Brothers back and the whole story is focused on them. It's a true sequel that continues the story on. Nothing will ever reach the iconic nature of the first one, but as far as sequels go, this is definitely worth a watch. Bonus points, the Tribe is not referenced and completely skippable to enjoy this one.

• Oct 04, 2017

Dumb sequel, the sequel we don't deserve, why, why didn't you leave lost boys alone, just why.

• Jun 28, 2017

Not bad to be honest. Worth watching but don't take it too seriously

Not bad to be honest. Worth watching but don't take it too seriously

• May 31, 2017

I'm not sure the world needed another direct-to-video Lost Boys sequel that continues the adventures of supporting characters Edgar and Alan Frog fighting the vampire scourge of SoCal. Corey Feldman returns once again as Edgar Frog, complete is his faux tough guy voice, which I think was done for comedy, but given Feldman's recent musical appearance on The Today Show, I'm not sure he's in on the joke (or maybe he's channeling Andy Kaufman). In any case, the setting has again moved and we are now in San Cazador, California, where the Frog Brothers reunite to fight a new clutch of vampires seeking to make a vampire army by staging raves across the globe. At least the first stupid sequel was slick and competent from a technical standpoint, but this one was just cheap and poorly made. "The Lost Boys" is a film that should have been left alone or have gotten a classier sequel and/or reboot. Skip this one.

• Mar 25, 2017

From my perspective, the film Lost Boys: The Thirst is one of the most awesome vampire films ever; I have nothing but good and positive things to say when it comes to this neat gem of a vampire movie. I love the part where DJ X asks Edgar if he knows what the first rule of combat is, and Alan steps in and stops DJ X with his sword before delivering this really awesome gem: "Yeah. Don't monologue." No collection of vampire films should be without this gem. It is an awesome one to watch. (Plus, I firmly believe that it could help inspire any writer to cook up a vampire story, or a vampire fanfic, too.) I definitely and highly recommend this one, especially because of Corey Feldman's very cool performance as he brings Edgar Frog to life, as well as showing Edgar's human side - a side we can all relate to quite well. Another reason why I give this film what I call a "ten-star rating" is because of the tribute to Corey Haim's character Sam Emerson from the first film (although the Haimster's death took place after his character's tribute scenes were filmed). Finally, I hope that there are many people out there who like this movie as much as I do, and also give it some good reviews, too.. :)

• Aug 20, 2016

Fun and good to see both Frogs together again :)

Fun and good to see both Frogs together again :)

• Dec 12, 2015

This is the end of the series, at least for now. The series goes into a few different directions. It dropped the family infected angle. There's more than 1 location, but still 1 main location. You find out what happened to all of the characters from the first film and I think the second film at some point in time. Corey Haim had passed away several months before this film was released, the film has a nice send-off to him in the series, where he became full vampire and had to be killed. His long time friend, Corry Feldman visits his grave. This film kinda buys into the whole cosmetic EDM scene that is still very popular today. The storyline is good. That awesome remixed Lost Boys theme is included and the fights with the main antagonists don't feel as rushed as in the first and second films. This film is still not better than the original, but easily better than the second.

• Oct 16, 2015

holy crap. You'd think something as fun and campy as the original Lost Boys would at least birth something equally fun and campy. Edgar Frog was pretty freaking amusing.. as a kid. The idea that this dude would be doing anything other than flipping burgers when he grew up .. (and I mean Corey Feldman not Edgar Frog) is quite frankly just pathetic.