Lost Boys: The Tribe - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lost Boys: The Tribe Reviews

½ August 7, 2013
just fine. enough of a call back with a much faster pick up rate. not
June 22, 2013
Whaaaaat? (November 14, 2010)
June 19, 2013
Lackluster of a sequel, but it is nice to see one character from the original back. The effects aren't as good, the story is more or less the same, and the vampires are boring compared to those of the 80's. Doesn't hold as much fun, and the characters aren't too interesting. There are some good gory moments, but no unique kills. Have no idea what's up with that horrible song(?) during the credits. Still a bit better than I would have expected for a direct-to-video sequel.
½ May 22, 2013
I wasn't a big fan of this letdown film. It was nearly identical to the superior first Lost Boys only played out like a TV movie. I mean it had some parts, but they were mostly already done.
May 10, 2013
An absolute turd of a movie
April 9, 2013
Aggravatingly unnecessary.
March 25, 2013
The only reason it got a full star was because Corey Feldman made an appearance.
February 27, 2013
This could've and should've been so so much better. It wasn't nearly as good as the Lost Boys. And Corey Haim only showed up after the end credits!
February 24, 2013
I remember hearing about this at a Con. Apparently though, not that good?
½ February 16, 2013
Why was this movie even made?
They could hv done a much better job with a much better script!

If another is made, I hope they put some genuine effort into making it more "culty" and less "MTV".
February 16, 2013
This looks bad in all the best ways. I know when I see it it won't be that good...but I'll still probably enjoy it. I seriously have the biggest, most retarded grin on my face when Corey Feldman says in his deep, gravelly Edgar Frog voice, "Let's go kill some vampires."

Honestly tho, if Feldman wasn't in this, I wouldn't care about this movie AT ALL.
January 9, 2013
just as good as the first one.
January 4, 2013
wow Angus Sutherland is so handsome but then again he is a Sutherland. just look at his father Donald Sutherland, and brothers Kiefer, and Rossif. so what more can you expect. wow Donald Sutherland and the two mothers can sure make themselves some handsome sons. even Kiefers daughter Sarah Sutherland is also a beautiful woman.
December 31, 2012
rubbish sequel a insult to the orginal
½ December 19, 2012
The Good News: "The Lost Boys 2" is better than the average vampire film.
The Bad News: It's better, but not by much.
Although the sequel captures both the mood and atmosphere of the original film, the writing and acting are not that good and the story is highly derivative of the original "Lost Boys" movie.
Take my advice and watch the original film again.
December 17, 2012
Utterly awful. A pale (sorry bad pun) sequel to the cult classic Lost Boys. It gets one star mainly because Corey Feldman gets in a few good lines and it's kinda cool seeing him again. But he's in it for only like 30 minutes and Corey Haim only shows up during the final closing credits, not that he's anything to write home about. The vamps in this one are totally useless. The lead one tries his best to mimic Kiefer Sutherland and fails miserably. I kept waiting for him to break out into a pop song any minute. The two leads are brother and sister and are ok especially Autumn Reeser. She's got spunk. But the movie is very low budget with crappy visual effects and a weak music score. Does no justice to the original flick. Avoid at all costs.
½ December 4, 2012
Generally poor almost made for tv feel.
November 26, 2012
This movies sadly was barely like the first with the exception of Frog. but really not worth watching.
½ November 12, 2012
Oh Schumacher, why have you forsaken me!?
November 6, 2012
the best things about this movie was the hot guys and that they brought back Corey Feldman