The Lost Treasure of the Grand Canyon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Lost Treasure of the Grand Canyon Reviews

December 7, 2013
Usual TV America dribble that is not worthy of the time to make and is obviously just an infill production. CGI is the worst I have seen in any movie and would have been better had a three year old, been given paper and crayons and asked to draw. As for acting and script, again, get the three year old to read and dance, far more entertaining. Nibbles: Carrot Juice.
½ September 11, 2012
Decent start, acceptable though rarely seen CGI monster, really cheap sets, laughable character actions, and capped by a pathetic ending with a team of archaeologists going through an eye-rolling cycle of getting captured and escaping from a retarded Aztec tribe. As for that "lost treasure" in the title - it must have stayed lost because we sure don't see any of it! Heather Doerksen's character doesn't have an arc, her path can only be traced by Silly String. First she's a strong-willed feminist, then mysterious cat burglar, then greedy mercenary, then sympathetic protector, then backstabbing turncoat, then genocidal advocate, then selfish coward, then buried beneath an avalanche, only to survive to fall in love with the rescuing native! Shannen Doherty probably wishes she was back in Beverly Hills. And junior directors take note: if you're going to try and recreate the Arizona desert, filming in British Columbia is not going to lend much authenticity.
July 15, 2012
Quand Charmed et Stargate se retrouvent pour jouer à Indiana Jones chez les Aztèques...
½ June 16, 2012
It was decent but a basic low budget movie.
½ November 6, 2011
Typical Syfy garbage.
October 14, 2011
wow, can't believe they made movies bad as this in 2009.
½ April 30, 2011
OMG!!! This movie blew chunks.
½ February 8, 2011
Easily one of the worse movies I have ever seen.
½ December 13, 2010
WOW! This was such a profound movie! I never knew that there was a hidden sect of Aztecs in the Grand Canyon!! I'm just...blown away! And the acting! Probably some of the best I've ever seen! Such...heartfelt lines! Definitely the movie of the year.
December 12, 2010
Not bad as an entertainment.. :)
October 10, 2010
Shannon must not be getting many acting gigs these days.
½ August 20, 2010
For those of you who haven't seen it, DON'T. It's a piece of crap
June 2, 2010
Not bad for low budget scifi, plus I love michael shanks.
½ November 22, 2009
This movie is one of the worst I've ever seen.
November 19, 2009
Bland, boring, and there was no treasure!
½ July 11, 2009
It was ok!! But I would not recommend!! The monster looked super FAKE!
½ June 12, 2009
The gap in Shannon Dohertys front teeth are as wide as the grand canyon. Thats all I can say about the movie. Its truely dreadful.
June 11, 2009
A movie that makes me laugh when I shouldn't...
May 28, 2009