The Lost World - Jurassic Park - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Lost World - Jurassic Park Reviews

½ July 23, 2016
The second entry in the Jurassic Park franchise is classic Spielberg, brilliantly produced in the tradition of the best of Summer blockbusters.
½ July 18, 2016
Sooooooooo underrated. This was so good and awesome. The only reason people don't like this is because they say to them selves,
" Well this is a sequels so I'm going to assume it's bad and hate it before I see it.
STOP THINKING EVERY SEQUAL IS BAD.
Please.
½ July 13, 2016
A worthy follow up to the original. Sam Neill is unfortunately nowhere to be seen, but Jeff Goldblum is back as the always entertaining Ian Malcolm as he steps into the lead role and nails it. Darker than its predecessor but no less thrilling in this continuing struggle of man trying to overpower nature. Life, uh, finds a way.
July 7, 2016
Not great like the 1993 original, but, I still liked 'The Lost World' to a small degree.
July 6, 2016
The Lost World - Jurassic Park has more action and even more entertaining than the original Jurassic Park. Steven Spielberg has done another great job on making a sequel to an amazing movie series. This movie is fantastic. I would very much suggest this movie.
½ July 5, 2016
Flawed but not a bad film and is definitely enjoyable.
July 4, 2016
First everyone is eww and aweing then they're running and screaming. The theme park that featured dinosaurs is shut down but The Lost World full of the gigantic creatures has unfinished biz between everyone involved and the beasts. The plot is weak but dinosaurs are not
½ July 4, 2016
In Spielberg's sequel to his hit film "Jurassic Park," Jeff Goldblum plays the only character the audience can somewhat identify with, as he, too, never seems truly convinced of what's happening.
½ July 4, 2016
The dinosaurs are still impressive, but the magical feeling isn't as strong as the original. The story is a lot weaker, and the new characters are just stereotypical puppets for the director to tell his tale. The CGI is great!
July 1, 2016
This movie has its good parts and its boring parts. Jeff Goldblum is great (as he is in many things) as well as the other cast. The visual effects are great as well, but no matter those qualities the movie just feels less fun as the original and just feels a little more dull in story.
June 28, 2016
Poorly done movie with only few cool parts. Otherwise full of stupid as hell scenes
June 25, 2016
I don't like it I love it
June 14, 2016
Very underrated, it has likeable characters, fun action, and the ending, while a bit stupid, is fun to see
June 14, 2016
Steven Spielberg had lost his magic touch on The lost world movie. Yes, the CGI effect improved a lot if compared to the first installment, but that's all.
June 13, 2016
This sequel should never have been made; the plot was ridiculous and the special effects were glaringly bad.
June 12, 2016
Meh. Vince Vaughn in a Jurassic Park movie just doesn't fit all that well.
June 10, 2016
The action scenes are very entertaining but that's all you can say about this movie. It's just a very sorry excuse to see a bunch of dinosaurs running around eating people with some non-sensical characters and plot lines.
June 10, 2016
The best JP sequel,The Lost World : Jurassic Park have a darker tone,it works better in my opinion,with one of the best CGI and animatronics of the franchise !
½ June 8, 2016
Way better than I remembered, but that gymnast vs velociraptor fight is still awful.
June 8, 2016
The Lost World offers some fun dino-attacks, but as far as it goes, it's characters are terribly done, its message is stupid, and it extremely disappoints.