Love and Mary - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Love and Mary Reviews

½ July 13, 2013
This was a very sweet movie with a perfectly romantic ending.
March 28, 2013
Entertaining 3 quarters through, then it is predictably weird in the end.
April 10, 2012
A perfect example of a movie that has so much potential, but manages to not achieve what it could have. There are many good parts (usually involving Gabriel Mann), but many more just plain goofy parts. Not a stinker, but I sure would not recommend it to anyone..
½ February 14, 2012
It has cute moments, but I would definitely pass on this one. It lacks in everything.
½ December 11, 2011
A bit cheesy and sometimes predictable, but adorable.
½ September 6, 2010
a bit predictable.... but ok
½ February 18, 2010
This show was absolutely a best flick, i nearly cried, the tears were there but i just held it back. Why did he have to wait so long to realize he wasn't sure he wanted to marry her.
½ August 24, 2009
It's an ok movie. Nothing special. I'm not sure I like the main character (Mary) that much.
½ May 30, 2009
Had my laughing out loud! Parts filmed in Houston.
May 29, 2009
Got bored after the first 5 minutes...
May 15, 2009
It's not too bad, i guess... but i was sleepyzzzzzzzzzzz
½ May 4, 2009
esta es buena!! siiiiiiiiii I love it
May 1, 2009
a bit slow at times. i couldn't keep my eyes open long enough to appreciate the whole movie
March 11, 2009
Well, sorta ok & acceptable for an Indie despite the inadequacy of the writing & acting. A very predictable & cliched story.
iLeo
½ January 18, 2009
Here's an interesting movie about a couple on the brink of getting married when the bride-to-be begins to have work problems with her bakery, and the groom-to-be starts to get hives. She enlists the help of his twin brother to save her bakery when she goes home to see her family, and ask for help. It is there that she starts to develop a liking for the twin brother and the connection becomes stronger. Worth seeing!
January 6, 2009
Even though the two main characters didn't seem to have any chemistry with one another, the story and direction was good enough to carry it. Milla Jovavich's doppleganger, Lauren Graham did not perform very well and just didn't seem to be acting very much. But once again, the story alone was what kept this film alive.
November 29, 2008
what a suprisingly good film.

a nice cast with the two leads, a sweet romantic comedy about a woman who goes bcak home to see her family and to shoe them her fiance. well what they think is, her fiancee is busy so she takes his twin brother down instead.

as you can see many problems happen, but in the end its a lovely movie with good chemistry between the two stars.

it was funny in parts and is a nice film to watch the odd time.

worth seeing if you're a chick flick lover.
November 28, 2008
Mediocre in every way.
½ November 16, 2008
Very cute romantic comedy.