Love Notes - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Love Notes Reviews

½ December 22, 2014
Generic Lifetime movie that survives purely from Leighton's lead.
April 2, 2011
Love this movie wish I can find a way to download it!
August 1, 2010
I love it. LMN has been disappointing me lately, but this movie really made up for it. It was cute, it was funny, just a feel good movie!
January 16, 2010
it was really good! considering I watched it on tv and I was shocked that a tv movie was that good! watch it!
August 16, 2009
I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!!!!!
½ June 29, 2009
Love Notes follows the relationship of Nora Flannery a classical music critic and Jamie Derringer a well known country music star,the pair have a one night stand that results in an unwanted/unplanned pregnancy. When i first read the plot on the tv planner it kind of reminded me of August Rush so i decided to record it. Well Love Notes was completely different from August Rush but to be fair even though it played like a tacky Mills and Boons novel it was still an enjoyable feel good movie and i really liked it. After watching loads of dramatic movies this weekend it was nice to watch something a little bit cheesy with a simple uncomplicated storyline. I loved the lead characters and the chemistry between them was good,the storyline was predictable but still interesting.

The only thing i didnt like about the movie was the ages of the characters,i guessed Nora to be in her late 30s and Jamie in his late 20s/early 30s but halfway through the movie its mentioned that Jamie is 23 which is ridiculous because he looks a great deal older,why couldnt he of just been playing the age he was in real life,it didnt make a difference to the storyline.

Bonus feature - the lead male character Jamie was very very watchable.
June 20, 2009
yhis movie is great for teenagers who want run away dont run in to a pop star cause if u have sex u might get pregant
May 9, 2009
Beautiful Film!
Awesome!
April 4, 2009
I just love happy endings and this TV special was awesome. Too adopt a child is very serious and both parties realized what was important. The child and their love for eachother.
February 22, 2009
very simple, fantastic and lovely romantic movie, good for a lazy sunday...
February 14, 2009
This movie was so greatly put together; and the contrast between Laura and Antonio's characters was perfect. Highly recommend this movie!
January 2, 2009
Movie about a one-night stand between a country & Western star and a level headed music critic. Enjoyable to watch the development of characters and the inevitable ending.