Love Reviews

• Apr 07, 2019

Mysterious and emotional, Love is a great sci-fi, an immersive experience with an amazing visual and soundtrack, the film reaches a dimension that surprised me.

• Sep 28, 2017

Terrible. I was so mad when it got to the end and realized I could have stopped watching at any time.

• Jul 18, 2017

Utterly confusing, but sometimes a movie doesn't need to make any sense, just allow me to work out the answers or just further questions. Loved it, very engrossing especially as the film gathered more layers and shed a few.

• Jun 25, 2017

A importância da conexão humana levada às últimas consequências neste filme.

A importância da conexão humana levada às últimas consequências neste filme.

• Nov 07, 2016

After losing contact with Earth, Astronaut Lee Miller becomes stranded in orbit alone aboard the International Space Station. As time passes and life support systems dwindle, Lee battles to maintain his sanity - and simply stay alive. His world is a claustrophobic and lonely existence, until he makes a strange discovery aboard the ship.

• Jan 17, 2016

a complete waste of time. several people have remarked that they are upset that they wasted their time watching it. I can deal with a movie that builds slowly as long as there is a payoff at the end, but there is NO payoff. nothing happens. there is nothing to see.

• Jan 02, 2016

Explores the topics of essence through the story of a astronaut abandoned in space. Visually beautiful, a meditation on what it means to be human.

• Oct 31, 2015

The films takes a lot from 2001: A space odyssey. It is a depressing but some what uplifting film, telling the emotional story of one man decent into madness. It is a beautiful movie, made of ideas. Although the low budget is clear in some scenes, this not prevent it from being an amazing film that has it flaws, but who cares. A film that some people will like and some not. Joe Shimwell

• Sep 22, 2015

Love is an enigmatic, ambitious, and dare I say brilliant film. Shades of Kubrick. I'm undecided if this is genius or just random ideas thrown together that somehow managed a sort of cohesion. Nevertheless, what Eubanks has done is better than far than what the Hollywood studios can put out for 100's of thousands of dollars. I'll probably be watching this film again to try to decipher if it's metaphorical & psychological or if Eubanks tried flying too close to the sun. I'll be watching for his next film.

• Aug 23, 2015

am vazut prima ora . lungeste premisa. probabil ca urmeaza un payoff.

am vazut prima ora . lungeste premisa. probabil ca urmeaza un payoff.