Love and a Bullet - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Love and a Bullet Reviews

½ June 10, 2013
could be good, but it's not.
January 31, 2011
A bit of a random flick this, it seems to be having a bit of a personality crisis as the tone is all over the place, one minute overly comedic the next a straight up action flick. Treach is fine on the lead role, though I think the film makers could have eased up on the voiceover, its a little intrusive at times. Better than I expected though instantly disposable.
August 15, 2010
This is a pretty good low budget film. Straight to DVD that is. I enjoyed it.
½ October 22, 2009
it a must see! very cute story.
August 26, 2009
Underrated..very cool movie
½ May 26, 2009
this is a crazy movie that I loved
January 2, 2009
Palkkamurhaajat posauttelevat ihmisiä pois päiviltä ja puhuvat samalla cappucinosta ja ruoanlaitosta. Vau. Hassua. Tai olisi ehkä, jos dialogi olisi muutakin kuin keskenkasvuista Tarantino-plagiointia. Ihan hyviäkin juttuja tämä sisältää, mutta kaiken kaikkiaan melko mielikuvituksettoman typerää fanboy-matskua linjalla Scorsese-Tarantino. Ohjauksena lahjatonta tavaraa, mutta Treachin olemus pelastaa snadisti. En mä silti sen peniksestä ole kiinnostunut.
September 29, 2008
I LOVE THIS FUCKING MOVIE TREACH LOOKS SO FUCKING GOOD AND HE WAS SOOO HOOD!!!! GOTTA RESPECT THAT!!!!!
½ August 16, 2008
dat movie hard as hell
August 6, 2008
I love this movie!!! Treach is so sexy...
TheGame90
½ June 11, 2008
This is actually worse that triple X...all they ever do is talk shit..."we need to get fine bitches and fat rides"..."no what we need to do is put our money in saving fonds" man shut the fuck up you guys haven't done anything about nothing...I got no tolerance for this
½ June 9, 2008
This crap is just the opposite of good. If someone out there like this movie you just got to be a retard. because THIS FUCKING THING SUCKS
May 30, 2008
loved the movie especially treach...I actually own it...it reminds me of Mr. and Mrs. Smith only more money was placed into Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
May 14, 2008
this movie is off da chain
½ April 6, 2008
MY SECOND FAVORITE MOVIE OR ALL TIMES.
½ April 5, 2008
This is....the dumbest movie I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot of movies.
March 3, 2008
such a bad movie,and treach acting...makes you cry
February 23, 2008
I've seen it and its good
½ January 9, 2008
Hmmmhh cool enough...
January 7, 2008
one of my fav films! u get to see treach naked!