Love & Distrust - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Love & Distrust Reviews

February 14, 2011
The dvd may have been released in 2010, but these short movies were filmed much further back. The stories are all slow and pointless. I skipped ahead to see if any of them went anywhere and as far as I could tell there is really no point in wasting your life watching this.
June 1, 2011
If You Like Short Stories..It's Okay. Otherwise I'd Avoid It. It Has Little Depth Because Of The Minimal Amout Of Time To Develop The Roles.
½ March 17, 2014
all star cast and sam worthington shirtless are the only reasons to see this one.
August 2, 2013
Great cast but bad movie. Far too complicated and slow.
½ May 23, 2013
The first two shorts in this compilation were not very good; they didn't have much to say. But I quite enjoyed "Pennies" with Amy Adams and the last short with the cameo by James Cameron and all the other stars was amusing.
½ March 31, 2013
I honestly saw it because of Rob Pattinson. I couldn't stay awake through the whole thing, Rob was in the very first part. Didn't like the rest of it at all!
½ December 25, 2012
a total waste of time..shame shame on use of the actors
November 27, 2012
So much hate. I thought this was an interesting insight into different lives, loves and people. It was unassuming and effective.
August 16, 2012
Nothing, absolutely nothing happen in all the movie, it is boring, it is frustrating and very confusing in many things, Horrible
July 27, 2012
Didn't know about this one, going to watch it.
July 15, 2012
Strange, interesting film with many big time actors in a series of shorts, some of which seem quite a few years old. I liked it a lot despite all the other negative reviews it has received. Very good to see.
½ March 17, 2012
Could hardly bear 20 minutes.
½ February 12, 2012
Do yourself a favor and don't even bother watching. This movie was the most uninteresting, boring and confusing movie I think I've ever seen.
October 20, 2011
What a bait and switch! First of all my wife made me rent this for $.99, so I'm not too mad. She sees Mr. Robert Pattinson on the cover and game over. He is in this film for 3 minutes or less. It is five low budget short films that have really bad cinematography. The first two segments take place in the Sixties. The Pattinson one is set in France during the night of the Apollo 11 moon landing, WTF??? The set design was so bad that I actually thought that it was a costume party, not actors playing hippies. Interesting fifth and final segment: James Cameron playing himself interacting with Robert Downey Jr playing car detailer or something. The Amy Adams one and the James Franco one were the only two shorts that made any sense.
½ January 22, 2012
The worst movie I ever saw.
January 20, 2012
Don't watch this movie.
October 27, 2011
I think my favorite is "Pennies" with Amy Adams, followed by "Grasshopper" with James Franco. The other shorts didn't catch my attention like those 2 did.
September 10, 2011
weeirrrdd idk how i feel about this kind of movie
½ August 22, 2011
worst movie ever made. i have no idea what the fuck just happened. the synopsis has nothing to do with the film. it's like someone on ADD made this and i would have had a better time watching teletubbies because then i could at least understand the dialogue. i am having a hard time understanding how so many big stars could have been apart of this. it is terrible. i feel like i just wasted my life. the only segment that was easy to watch was the one with James Franco and even that was kind of weird and I could have lived without seeing it. the acting was terrible, the lines were terrible, the filming was terrible and there was absolutely no plot. it was just plain retarded. i feel like a group of mental patients put this movie together. i have no idea how anyone could like this and i have no idea how it made it to dvd. i would be so embarrassed to be apart of this film. it was absolutely horrible.
August 21, 2011
Stupidest movie I have ever seen. 5 short stories. None of them make sense. No poit to any of the stories.