Love & Other 4 Letter Words Reviews

• May 05, 2013

quiero verla en español pero no la encuentro..ayuda!!!!!

quiero verla en español pero no la encuentro..ayuda!!!!!

• Feb 21, 2010

very unrealistic but the cousins were hilarious and the ending was nice.

very unrealistic but the cousins were hilarious and the ending was nice.

• Feb 05, 2010

A very happy ending for all, but it was very aggravating to get there. I was annoyed beyond belief by the dense male stripper and horrified that grown women would stoop to those levels to fake a wedding while hurting a nice caring person. They redeemed themselves by giving everyone what they deserved in the end.

• Apr 30, 2009

It was very overacted and unbelievable....I'm really glad I didn't go to the theater to see this (if it was even there!)

• Jan 26, 2009

It was alright. Looked very mch like an independent film..but alright just the same. The extremely hot cast helped considerably as the plot was really not unique in the least.

• Jun 13, 2008

Unbelievable...that someone would go through all that trouble for a lie. LOL.

Unbelievable...that someone would go through all that trouble for a lie. LOL.

• May 08, 2008

had its moments. dragged a lot. watchable.like rent the dvd-watchable

had its moments. dragged a lot. watchable.like rent the dvd-watchable

• May 03, 2008

this was a good movie...

this was a good movie...

• Apr 18, 2008

I was not impressed with this movie, and there were scenes I could live without. Great cast, but poor script lags and drags for over an hour. Straight to video; skip the theater.

• Mar 08, 2007

This movie was almost ok...

This movie was almost ok...