Love Bite - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Love Bite Reviews

½ November 13, 2012
Not a great film, some funny parts though! It get's more stars because you see a lot of Ed Speleers inc his bum :-D
½ November 13, 2012
imagine a cheap 70s horror comedy that you watch late night as you`re too tired to change the TV channel but regret watching as soon as it finishes! well this is what it would look like! theres no excuse for this sort of rubbish and how it got a general release is beyond me,all involved should be ashamed of themselves.
½ November 13, 2012
Second time ever I've walked out of a film. Shockingly bad.
November 12, 2012
What a load o crap this movie was!
November 10, 2012
The Americans invented Grind House, trust the British to up the anti and reinvent it with a bit of British slap and tickle that'll have you rolling about laughing until your sides hurt.
½ November 10, 2012
I've taken one for the movie-going team here.
Not funny. Not scary. Badly written. Badly edited. Awful portrayal of women. As someone who worked on Red Dwarf and directed the John Hurt version of Whistle and I'll Come To You; Andy De Emmony really should know better. The worst film I've seen this year by quite some distance. Bloody awful.
½ November 10, 2012
Juvenile (in the worst way), and absolutely bloody awful. I walked after 25 minutes.
November 10, 2012
Truly dreadful British werewolf comedy that scraps the very bottom of the barrell for laughs