Love Hunter Reviews

• Mar 26, 2015

Refreshing, great film about NYC.

Refreshing, great film about NYC.

• Mar 23, 2015

My wife and I really enjoyed this movie. It is an extremely well made independent film that has the feel and vibe of a Hollywood feature. It keeps you entertained the whole way through! Well Written, Directed, and Acted! Looking forward to the next Bala Brother's project!

• Mar 13, 2015

Saw this movie at the NYC premiere and loved it! Very well made, good plot to which many people can relate. Funny at times but real. Based on a real life hero but not a documentary. Very engaging. One cannot help but identify with real life struggle of a man who tries to make it in NYC by following his dream and his passion. And love... well love is the hardest one of all to grasp. See it!

• Nov 14, 2014

I saw this movie several months ago when it previewed at Soho House. It's fantastic - very well made, very "real" in a way you were interested in all the characters. It was also great to see a different side of New York.