Love Is All There Is - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Love Is All There Is Reviews

April 13, 2012
Romeo and Juliet meet the Bronx and Paul Sorvino
½ February 3, 2012
At that age angelina didn't learn yet how to fake an orgasm
½ January 10, 2012
This is one of my favorite films, but it is still not incomplete. Yes romeo and Julliet finally get their happily ever after and it is fun to watch, but it's still missing a few things, that you can easily overlook.
March 30, 2011
So funny...loved it!
October 19, 2010
cute and funny movie.
June 2, 2010
caught it on "THIS", kind of interesting to watch although not really memorable
½ May 8, 2010
Ok, some parts were funny and most parts were annoying with the loud, sometimes unrecognizable dialogue. But, I bet if you're Italian ya got a kick out of it lol. Of course I only watched this because of Angelina. She was ok, but the whole character annoyed me, and the accent and all.
½ March 25, 2010
Cute movie - not great but cute. Cast is superb although if they'd had better material, it would have been a great comedy gem, not just a cute movie.
January 27, 2010
HAHAHAHA OMG Vad fan gör Angelina Jolie i den här filmen?
Och fy fan vad dålig hon är dessutom! (- dock va hon mycket vackrare då än nu)
½ December 16, 2009
really cute movie of angie
½ July 15, 2009
OMG! That lovely young Angelina shine on there!!! This movie it's pretty good you know... you laugh and enyoy a nice acting from everyone. What I like the most is when she talk like an italian girl that's really funny. Well... for the Angelina's beggining it's very good! I love her.
June 12, 2009
I could easily say this film's :Entertainment" was not all there.
"Jolie" dissapointed the masses.
January 19, 2009
lots of yawns ... with a few laughs sprinkled in.
December 7, 2008
this is another one of those movies i got around to seeing during my obsession with angelina jolie. i used to own it and then i realized why i owned it. i have since gotten rid of it
December 2, 2008
One of Angelina Jolie's first movies, she played the part very well.
½ October 24, 2008
A dissappointment. Some good jokes about Italian community in US.
October 6, 2008
What can I say? My first screen credit ever (with misspelled name). Where else can you see Angelina Jolie and Abe Vigoda together?
July 16, 2008
Well lets see I grew up in the bronx. The movies takes place in my paisans catering hall. Which I worked in in the 80's has some of my favorite screen personalities Joey boloney angelina well look at the credits they are all awesome. Behind fatso it is my # 2 movie of all time..
July 6, 2008
This is an extremely cheesy movie. But it's cute and funny none the less.
½ June 28, 2008
The Italian accents are horrendous and the humor isn't that funny. The only redeeming quality is Angelina Jolie, regardless of her amateur status in acting.