Love Is All There Is Reviews

• Jan 13, 2019

This is a rather generic tale starring two Italian restaurant rivals. Things get crazy when the son and daughter of both rival families fall in love after performing Romeo and Juliet together. The film loosely follows the story of Romeo and Juliet, but it interprets it in a modern way. The family bickering is a bit entertaining, as well as the wacky events that occur, but the film as a whole is the kind of thing you watch when you want to see something brainless. I also found it a bit extreme that the two lovers wanted to get married after knowing each other for such a short time. The fact that they actually did get married at age 16 is even more bizarre. It's unrealistically zany. It does star a young Angelina Jolie doing an italian accent, which is worth watching the movie for alone. I'd say at least watch it once when you're in the mood for something a little corny. It's a product of its time.

• Apr 13, 2012

Romeo and Juliet meet the Bronx and Paul Sorvino

Romeo and Juliet meet the Bronx and Paul Sorvino

• Feb 03, 2012

At that age angelina didn't learn yet how to fake an orgasm

At that age angelina didn't learn yet how to fake an orgasm

• Jan 10, 2012

This is one of my favorite films, but it is still not incomplete. Yes romeo and Julliet finally get their happily ever after and it is fun to watch, but it's still missing a few things, that you can easily overlook.

• Mar 30, 2011

• Jun 02, 2010

caught it on "THIS", kind of interesting to watch although not really memorable

caught it on "THIS", kind of interesting to watch although not really memorable

• May 08, 2010

Ok, some parts were funny and most parts were annoying with the loud, sometimes unrecognizable dialogue. But, I bet if you're Italian ya got a kick out of it lol. Of course I only watched this because of Angelina. She was ok, but the whole character annoyed me, and the accent and all.

• Mar 25, 2010

Cute movie - not great but cute. Cast is superb although if they'd had better material, it would have been a great comedy gem, not just a cute movie.

• Jan 27, 2010

HAHAHAHA OMG Vad fan gör Angelina Jolie i den här filmen? Och fy fan vad dålig hon är dessutom! (- dock va hon mycket vackrare då än nu)