Love Live! The School Idol Movie Reviews

• Jul 29, 2018

u need to read the comic books to understand the storyline

u need to read the comic books to understand the storyline

• May 08, 2018

The best movie ever created. This the climax of the human intelligence.

The best movie ever created. This the climax of the human intelligence.

• Aug 09, 2017

If you love the game of the anime series you will love this even more. It had more of the stuff that made people love Love Live and I'll admit I was a bit choked up with tears at the end as it felt like the end of an era. Truly an amazing way to end such a huge chapter in this ridiculously successful franchise.

• May 06, 2017

"Love Live! School idol project movie" is a story about a school idol group "?'s" 's trip to New York in America. In the movie, these nine girls have new styles and new songs. Their clothes in "Angelic Angle" really catch people's eyes. The most classic song in the movie is "Bokutachiwahitotsunohikari". I think it can view as their last work because new idol group "Aqours" replace them. This movie encourage me to chase dreams and try my best to finish everything. I love both the animation and the movie very much! Hope Aqours can move us as ?'s did!

• Mar 18, 2017

jeez have i seen something so cheaply produced and just made effortless i blame my friend for making me watch this

• Jan 13, 2016

"Love Live! The School Idol Movie" que termina con la ya afamada serie de anime "Love Live! School Idol Project" le da al grupo de Idols M's otro final forzado a ser mejor que los anteriores ya que sus nuevos seguidores recién se dieron cuenta que existen. Y aunque la trama sea inconsistente como un episodio alargado de la serie, las 9 protagonistas siguen demostrando su divertida y afectuosa personalidad que las hace tan memorables entre sus fans.