Love Me (2012) - Rotten Tomatoes

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Love Me Videos

Love Me Photos

Movie Info

Sixteen-year-old Melissa Kennedy has been missing for almost three months and the town of Ridgedale is coming unhinged. Sylvia Potter (Lindsey Shaw of ''Pretty Little Liars'' and ''Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide'') wants so badly to be in love. Then sexy, quiet, rich kid Lucas Green (Jamie Johnston of ''Degrassi: The Next Generation'') transfers to Hampton Prep and the sparks fly - despite the warnings of almost every friend in her circle. But what seems like a love story hits a major twist when the police begin an investigation into Lucas' involvement in the Melissa Kennedy case. What really happened to Melissa and how long can Lucas and Sylvia's relationship last in the face of this mystery? Jean-Luc Bilodeau (''Baby Daddy'' and ''Kyle XY'') and Kaitlyn Leeb (Total Recall) co-star in this intense thriller.
Rating:
PG-13 (for violence, language and a scene of sensuality)
Genre:

Kristina Elliott
as Kristina Elliott
Show More Cast

Critic Reviews for Love Me

There are no critic reviews yet for Love Me. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for Love Me

Nice twist - totally unexpected ending.

Erin Collins
Erin Collins

This was a rather enjoyable movie with a unique blend of genres. There was the thriller/suspense angle played out through the search for a missing girl, there was high school popularity drama, and of course the romance to tie everything together. The ending of the movie was great, but predictable. My biggest complaint is with the actors being too old to play high school students. This movie could have easily been set on a college campus and I would have found it more believable.

Heather Metzger
Heather Metzger
½

"Isn't she a bit too old to play high schooler?" Was my first thought when I saw Shaw getting dressed in the opening. It's Nancy Drew with Shadow of a Doubt, and a whole lot of bad actors. The story line is so predictable, If they actually read the script, they probably wouldn't want to be in this film. The choice of music was terrible in this film, however the characters seemed to enjoy it? It really confuses me. I did try to look at the positive aspects of the film, like camera works, and... that's about it. The film tried to incorporate many genres at once: Mystery, Thriller, Romance, Coming of Age, Crime. Instead of making a blended cocktail, you got a multiple layered non-alcoholic shot. I really didn't know where the film was going, what type of audience was the film aiming at, teenagers? Well, I certainly cannot relate to this film, and I did not understand the PG-13 rating, it kills the film. Also the film has constant mood swings.

Sylvester Kuo
Sylvester Kuo

Love Me Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss Love Me on our Movie forum!

News & Features