Love Me, Love My Money (Yau ching yam shui baau) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Love Me, Love My Money (Yau ching yam shui baau) Reviews

May 10, 2013
A wealthy man who temporarily loses his fortunes in a bizarre accident falls for a girl who thinks he's only pretending to be rich. Just in case we had forgotten that this type of implausible and cheesy romantic comedies were produced in other parts of the world, this Hong Kong produced film also has some questionable ethics thrown in the mix to appear even more obnoxious.
July 7, 2009
ok.......i think i liek your money lol
shesdownbytheriver
December 22, 2008
No thankyou - Not interested.
December 15, 2008
no thanks not my thing
July 14, 2008
all i remember was that it was funny and stuff.
July 9, 2008
i dont want to see this because it looks like it will be one of those japanese movies that make no sence
June 29, 2008
charming rom-com starring my 2 favs tony leung and sexy shu qi. witty jokes, fine comedic timing.. everytime i feel sad it cheers me up! (= i love everything about it incl. the opening song! my TOP 10 FAVS and GREATEST of all time!!
June 29, 2008
my facination w/ the urban culture of hong kong was the one and only reason i made it through this movie. i still walked away being confused with most of the behaviors and jokes. at least Qi Shu was a nice screen ornament.
did she love the men
½ June 29, 2008
Funny movie! Always these silly love movies by Tony Leung.
June 29, 2008
you think is only black woman love money
June 29, 2008
some girl looking for money some kind and lovely girl looking for real love that is love the love is life
June 29, 2008
Cute Tony Leung film Only really worth it for the eye candy as I dont really like romantic comedies
½ June 29, 2008
not bad and also educative
June 29, 2008
?? realy u love my money??
June 29, 2008
Seen it before and still like it just as much second time round, really sweet and very funny movie, the extent of his stingiest is so funny to watch! One of my fav HK rom coms I think.
½ June 29, 2008
this Is fOr tHe gErLz tO KnOw !!!!!
June 29, 2008
Funny... Especially when Shu Qi speaks Cantonese...
June 29, 2008
I think I find it funny in a pathetic way