Love Me Tender Reviews

• Oct 19, 2019

Great to see Elvis in his debut film and him singing (We're Gonna Move, Love Me Tender, Let Me, Poor Boy, Love Me Tender end Title) I feel it is slow in parts but not a bad movie

• Feb 01, 2019

The best romance movie ever made! With the best movie song ever sung: the title song!

• Aug 19, 2017

A O.K. western movie. Obviously, since it's a movie with Elvis Presley and propably made to please his fans, there are few longer shots him performing and doing his spectacular and legendary foot and hip work. Unfortunately those don't really fit into the general setting very well. But other than that this is a movie you watch easily and then carry on with your life and don't feel like you could have spent the time better. Well, you propably could have, but at least now you've seen the first Elvis Presley movie. :)

• Jun 28, 2017

A good little western romance with likable characters. One of Elvis' better films considering it was his debut

• Nov 24, 2016

Best thing was Debra Paget. She was the most beautiful woman ever. Worst thing was Elvis singing rock and roll during the civil war era.

• Mar 15, 2015

I don't know why anybody thought "1865... hmm.. Oh I know, Elvis" but they did and that became Love Me Tender- Elvis' first film. And not a great one, mostly because Elvis is so out of place and bizarre... also kind of a bad guy. The music is insanely out of place, Elvis is overacting and the story is some kind of weird "the South was defeated but we still have morals dangnabit" sort of plot. I mean, it's watchable but mostly not worth it.

• Apr 21, 2014

Love Me Tender Was Great.Elvis Did A Very Good Job Acting And Singing In His First Movie.B+

• Feb 10, 2014

A very good story with a very attractive cast.

A very good story with a very attractive cast.

• Jul 30, 2013

Corny as they come; the musical numbers could not be more out of place - but we are obliged to view this B-western as a historical document. A classic Lionel Newman score is almost lost in all the commotion. Elvis' first film - re-mastered and released on Blu-ray in 2013.

• Jul 19, 2013

De las mejorcitas de Elvis.

De las mejorcitas de Elvis.