Love N' Dancing - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Love N' Dancing Reviews

½ March 5, 2015
Love the story and the dancing.
May 11, 2014
Pretty bad as far as plot, acting, etc. and so-so in dancing.
September 18, 2013
Movie with a lot of illogical stuff and scenario wasn't something ...
March 15, 2013
Fantastic dancing and good story loved it .
March 11, 2013
I don't know why but I kinda liked this film, maybe it was all the chemistry between instructor and student.
November 27, 2012
i want to own this on dvd i found it first on netflix thanks to a friend that loves west coast swing dancing. so glad i took the time to watch it one of my favs.
August 29, 2012
Another dance movie. You gotta love dance to enjoy the dancing sequences. Otherwise the story is lame (another pygmalion style movie where an instructor, former champion, initiates a rookie into her new passion and love...blablabla), nothing really happens. Appart from the dancing, nothing really stands out.
½ August 12, 2012
A dna, a kriptodepresije.
½ August 9, 2012
Ihania tanssikohtauksia! Muuten kyllä aika ennalta-arvattava leffa... (Suom. Rakkaudesta tanssiin)
½ April 29, 2012
The costumes and dancing were great, but the rest of the movie was pretty underwhelming.
January 28, 2012
This was really good. I love dance films and i loved the love story in the film too. A great film!!!

My Actor/Actress review:

Amy Smart - proved she can really dance

Billy Zane - decent enough character

Caroline Rhea - great actress, always funny
½ January 13, 2012
There's no chemistry, at all, between the leading actors, and the story's been told a million times before...
½ January 9, 2012
ic story, but the story itself is still nice..
October 11, 2011
Joanne hi-jacked my iPhone
August 22, 2011
Not that bad as I expected... probably because I love dance movies so much that even do not care about acting, lame screenplays, stupid plots and so on... On the other hand I know that most of dance movies are made by dancing people who care most about dancing not about cinematic aspects and it's hard to get an actor who could dance great or an dancer who would be a good actor. Well at least it was real pleasure to watch them on the dance floor.
½ July 12, 2011
Watching this movie was painful.
½ July 2, 2011
its romantic when love and dance is involve
May 12, 2011
Great Movie and Soundtrack!
½ April 17, 2011
This was an amazing movie. I loved the transformation of buttoned up school marm to confident, sexy swing dancer. The story was sweet and the characters were very well developed. Who really didn't hate Zane's character by the end of this one? I loved the dancing, I loved the plot, and I loved the ending.
February 27, 2011
Dancing, country music, "B" actors? Sounds like hell but was actually not bad. Some of the music wasn't horrble.