Love on Ice Reviews

• Jan 07, 2018

Silly and unbelievable but very sweet with a fun Gail O'Grady as the misunderstood villan

• Apr 24, 2017

just a remake of yuri on ice but straight

just a remake of yuri on ice but straight

• Jan 22, 2017

I really liked this movie because it had a storyline that Hallmark hasn't really done before.

• Jan 02, 2017

Firstly, they stole this from the 2016 Anime 'Yuri on Ice'. Second, they didn't even bother attempting to change the name. Thirdly, they made this straight and that's just a no no.

• Jan 02, 2017

Very engrossing and entertaining sudsy romance with top notch performances. A very thoughtful, emotionally rich film in which we will see that great love, like deep faith, is forged on doubt, trials, hardships and dat ass. Only then does it deliver its deepest rewards and pork cutlet bowls. This will be the story of a life time that will leave romantics everywhere misty eyed, melt the iciest of hearts and seduce us with its' Eros. This movie is born to make history.