Love Sick Love - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Love Sick Love Reviews

April 20, 2013
Dean Kapica is great in his first movie role. I enjoyed it. Best of luck.
April 19, 2013
Hearing good stuff about this movie. Looking forward to seeing it!
April 17, 2013
Delightfully twisted.
April 10, 2013
One of the scarier date movies I've seen in a long time. It's a mix between Misery and Fatal Attraction if it took place at Mockingbird Lane. Has some odd Coen Brothers comedy mixed in with misguided emotion and plenty of violence. It's a good flick.
April 7, 2013
LSL was dark, suspenseful, witty and entertaining. The script was so well written, I'm going to think twice about going on a weekend getaway with anyone new...Great job cast and crew!
April 7, 2013
The film is an excellent depiction of how dark and crazy dating can be. It is very well written with plenty of unexpected twists and turns. This could be the absolute best first date movie!
½ April 7, 2013
Trailer is awesome. Excited too see the whole film!
April 7, 2013
A great dark look at a fling gone very wrong. Full of suspense and wit. The script was well written and succesfully keeps the audience guessing...kudos to entire cast!
April 7, 2013
This movie was so good!!! The plot was different and unlike any romance suspense thriller I have ever seen. It was great because I never knew what was going to unfold between the main characters and was kept at the edge of my seat throughout the whole movie! Even the ending was superb because it was not what I predicted would happen. Definitely a must see!!! I know I will see it at least two to three times!!!
April 7, 2013
After seeing this movie I will forever be scared every time a woman invites me to a remote cabin in the guise of wanting to get in my pants.