A Love Song for Bobby Long Quotes
The top A Love Song for Bobby Long quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Lawson Pines: You know, I knew your mother pretty well.Pursy Will: How well?Lawson Pines: She was hard to understand. But she kept the door to her heart open.Pursy Will: Well, the way I've heard it was more of a revolvin' door, now, wasn't it?
- Lawson Pines: You know that you eat like shit?Pursy Will: You drink too much?Lawson Pines: Okay?
- Georgianna: So now what? Lorraine finally kick ya'll out?Bobby Long: No... she never would. Besides, God wouldn't let that happen.Lawson Pines: Really? And why not?Bobby Long: Because God knows me and I know God.
- Lee: Look, I'm sorry. Why don't you just cook me some dinner and I'll go rent us some porno?Pursy Will: I have to go to a funeral, Lee. Unless I miss it because you forgot to tell me that my mother is dead!
- Lawson Pines: We die only one, and for such a long time.Bobby Long: Moliere.
- Bobby Long: We cannot tear it out a single page of our lives, but we can throw the whole book in the fire.Lawson Pines: George Sand.Bobby Long: Now, I thought that would be a hard one.
- Bobby Long: It's all right, I can walk to the curb from here. Get me a beer.
- Bobby Long: Happiness makes up in height, what it lacks in length.
- Bobby Long: You think she'll come right home?Lawson Pines: Where else would a teenage girl go straight home to her endlessly entertainin' middle-aged room mates?
- Pursy Will: Every idiot knows that books are better than life. That's why they're books!‐ Submitted by Dann M (3 years ago)
- Pursy Will: Lawson, Bobby's tryin' to get to tell me where the vodka is again.Lawson Pines: Pursy, it is Christmas.Pursy Will: Oh, whatever, it's under the back stairs.‐ Submitted by Alyssa B (3 years ago)