Love Takes Wing - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Love Takes Wing Reviews

May 19, 2009
Oh!!! There's my Kevin!! He'll be a backstreet boy forever!!!!
May 11, 2009
Much better than the last 2 - possibly the best of the bunch!
½ May 6, 2009
extremely romantic but a bit too much of it at times.... was a good movie never the less, but could be a bit better crafted to become a masterpiece...
May 2, 2009
this is one of the inspiring movies i have ever seen.. i really recommend this movie to everyone.. i love the story and the story lines.. very encouraging as a Christian.. can't wait to see the next series of this novel.. very touching.. i praise God for giving me the chance to see this movie.. this movie inspires me to serve the Lord more and trust Him more and more everyday.. go and see this movie..
bamadeb77
½ April 30, 2009
great western with great acting. Heart warming with great messages of love and dedication.
April 28, 2009
Extremely poor period detail, not very well acted with one exception - Cloris Leachman, who rises way above the rest of the film. It's a well meaning story, but the low budget hurts the film, and it is so routine.
April 17, 2009
Very similar storyline to other movies in the "Love" saga. I liked it. The movie seemed to recapture some of the best features of previous films.
April 13, 2009
Great Romantic Story!!!
April 4, 2009
First off casting: OK so ya can't get the same girl back to be Belinda, but she's a brunette, don't hire someone who's blond without giving her a wig,

Story: For those of you who've read the books, once again it has reached a point in which the movie has nothing directly to do with the series its supposed to be based on. Changing the plans Belinda had to return to Anderson Corner, Belinda adopting a kid, Belinda getting remarried, have the new characters,

Still its a good movie with a great story, just understand it has even less elements from the books then the other ones.