Love That Boy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Love That Boy Reviews

August 5, 2007
Adrien dixon lives in my city, i had no idea he could actually act. Well, i guess you can say he does ok. The story is great, the akward moments make it perfect. I really liked it, Props to you adrien!
½ July 10, 2007
Beautiful cinematography.
July 6, 2007
The film follows the development of a relationship between a 20 something college girl and the 14 year old boy that mows the lawn. Great characters. Great Story...scene stealer is Frazer's little sister.
June 13, 2007
I love movies that push past the social constraints we are accustom to.
June 5, 2007
Canadian movie few people know about. A socially awkward young woman falls in love with a teenaged boy. An uplifting look at perfectionism and the urge to do it all.
January 27, 2007
There was something especially endearing about this movie. I think the constant very bright colours added a lot to the surrealism of it, as if it was from a parallel neighborhood. It was also very quirky, which I think takes a few minutes to truly grasp, for me anyway, but as it went along, and as we crack through the main character's OCD manners, the story takes a very likeable tone. It was very fresh, I enjoyed it.
½ July 22, 2006
Fantastic! Some of the scenes were filmed at my university incidently. I think that's what makes it so great honestly. =) Seriously thouh, a wonderful story about an offbeat romance with great character development. I felt like I could relate even though the situation wasn't even remotely close to anything I've been through. I think that's a sign of great filmmaking.
½ June 30, 2006
An offbeat romance that inspires hope.
June 10, 2006
Saw this once on digital tv, cant find it anywhere. It was really good!