Love Wrecked - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Love Wrecked Reviews

½ January 27, 2016
I found this movie so adorable. I love Amanda Bynes movies, and this one is no different it had humor and romance...
November 23, 2015
Ridiculous but somewhat funny.
August 16, 2015
This movie is very cheesy as far as chick flicks go
½ June 10, 2015
It feels as if Bynes was not given any direction to perform in this teen flick! Was the director on ecstasy while shooting Amanda's scenes!? Does she look like that she doesn't give a crap about how she acts in this film!? WAKE THE $&% UP, RETARDS!!ð~¡ð~¡AARGH!!!
½ September 29, 2014
kids liked this movie
½ August 18, 2014
I'll admit, I laughed a few times at this very cheesy C-list celeb filled movie.

Very predictable, not recommend unless you like cheesey teen rom coms.
July 21, 2014
Yes, it's ridiculous, but the teen girl in me just loves the story of the girl "stranded" with her rock star crush (even if he is a bit of an idiot) and the resort scenery is beautiful. Amanda had a wide eyed, innocent appeal here, her teen movies are one of my guilty pleasures.
Just a sweet fun movie that you don't necessarily need to be 15 to enjoy!
June 11, 2014
Different/Gross/Not Bad/Kinda Liked.
½ December 20, 2013
if there was a way to give this zero stars i would
November 22, 2013
sad she went insane such a amazing actress
July 12, 2013
Why do dumb rom coms like this exist?
½ July 8, 2013
It is bad for even a TV movie. At least Amanda Bynes works the bikini.

Grade: C-
June 30, 2013
It was ok for an Amanda B. movie.
June 29, 2013
GREAT premise; low-budget, dumb movie. But I have to say, I love Amanda Bynes. She's funny and engaging. I hope she gets her crap together.
June 12, 2013
cute but a story that's been done a million times before
½ April 28, 2013
A typical corny romcom with cheesy acting but a great watch
April 4, 2013
Really cheesy of a movie, but Amanda Bynes is super sexy and looks hot in a bikini.
January 4, 2013
Another Amanda Bynes movie I love.
½ January 2, 2013
From the director of "Grease" and "The Blue Lagoon." As a comedy, it's a premmis that had potential, Bynes as a super fan marooned on a desert island with her rock star idol, except they are in fact right next to a resort, which Bynes keeps secret in order to spend alone time with her heartthrob. However, the film is just not at all funny. But hey, it has a Stewart Copeland score!