LoveLife - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

LoveLife Reviews

½ September 6, 2016
Lovelife isn't really a keeper for the video library, but if there's nothing else on television and it happens to be on and you don't want a nap or needto walk the dog ....
May 17, 2015
Lots of young actors to recognize. It felt more like background noise than a compelling movie. We need to start renting movies that we have put on our lists, not just go with whatever is free.
December 30, 2014
Predictable story and lackluster performances. Maybe it was better 20 years ago.
February 7, 2014
Oke but not Always , only if you have a partner
March 31, 2012
I buy it to a certain extent, but all the people we root for ended up happy in the end. bullshit, but enjoyable up to that point.
February 2, 2012
Decent movie. Good cast. A modern romance with friends, and lovers, changing back and forth. Peter Krause, the reason I tried this movie, has the smallest part, of a loser friend. All the actors are magnetic, and the movie is just plain nice. Not a big deal, but more a lazy afternoon feel good movie.
February 6, 2010
Boring. Seemed like the longest 90 minutes ever. Not even sure what made it an "R" rating. Skip this!
November 21, 2007
this had potential to be a sweet little love story, but i found it dull & flat. i was disappointed in the performances: especially by Peter Krause, who I usually adore.