Love's Kitchen - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Love's Kitchen Reviews

½ November 3, 2012
This was in the Jumbo Videos "Top 100 Videos of 2011." What a scam that was this video was slow paced, boring and not even funny.
September 29, 2012
The acting was horrific and so was the plot. It was so cheesy and not even the good kind of cheesy.
September 3, 2012
Got sucked in with the food/restaurant aspect. Acting was not the best and overdone, writing was less than stellar, and the camera work was pretty subpar. Has 'direct to TV' feeling.
August 9, 2012
Horrible could not sit through it, I mean really they could have made a better movie 30 years ago...get with the times James Hacking and Screen Media Films..
½ August 5, 2012
I iked the movie, entertaining, family your in and family you make theme is nice. Loved the english countryside and insights into english relationships, enjoyed the chef and opening a restaurant aspect. Food menu could have played in more and some of the actual cooking of the meals would have been entertaining. The drunk critic was campy and din't work. Also, the cad was a bore.
½ August 4, 2012
Its ok but more like a half hour program, just doesnt bring u in
July 25, 2012
I couldn't finish this movie.
June 29, 2012
Pleasant enough shallow affair with by the numbers acting and little real heart.
½ June 22, 2012
Yes, formulaic romantic comedy, but cute and entertaining none the less.
May 12, 2012
I personally thought it was a really charming and cute British movie. If you appreciate the art of cooking, then you just might like the mix of great food and new love.
½ April 20, 2012
Amateurish, not a lot of good acting, and predictable. Not worth the time.
½ April 8, 2012
gave this a shot cuz gordon ramsay is in it.... i wish i didnt.
March 15, 2012
It's actually funny, streaming on Netflix.
½ March 12, 2012
muadillerinin 3 sinif takliti, kasinti gereksiz, guldurmeye calisirken aglatan komedi, yarım yildiz faz vermemin sebebi meet the joe black ve the rock filmlerinde oynayan ve hala tas gibi olan abla
January 26, 2012
I just wanna try the pudding!
December 24, 2011
interesting movie but I did not like it. At least the ending was good. I was surprised that Gordon Ramsay was not in it very much.
December 19, 2011
Enjoyable weekend time-waster of a movie. Didn't feel the romance at all. I really wanted to try the trifle though.
December 11, 2011
As bad as any Lifetime movie, but a well intended attempt..
½ November 20, 2011
A lot of room for improvement on pace, but maybe it's just British humour...
November 16, 2011
The Gordon Ramsay cameo (and it IS a cameo, don't be fooled by the cover art) is cute, but other than that, there's not much to like about this movie. It's very dull and draggy, and none of the characters are particularly dimensional or even all that likeable. Just more background noise, for the most part.