Lovewrecked - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lovewrecked Reviews

March 25, 2015
Awful. I'm usually a big fan of teen movies despite all their pitfalls, but this one had me gagging. The main character is just too ditzy and clueless to stomach.
December 18, 2014
Silly tween to young teen audience. Not a film many would pick but when i did watch this.. many years ago.. i found it easy to unwind to.. despite the stupid gags and weak cast
½ August 27, 2013
worst film ever made
½ March 7, 2013
Really bad! There's a reason why it's rotten!
½ November 16, 2012
Much better than I expected it to be. I knew Amanda Bynes would be good as she's such a talented comedienne and she does have her moments in this. When you read the plot, you'd suspect it to be a one-joke film, and in some cases is. Personally I would of rather seen the whole movie set on the beautiful resort instead of the "stranded on an island" plot. I'm surprised this wasn't produced by Nickelodeon. I think this movie would work very well with the Teen Nick audience. Much more than their other shows they show. If you love Bynes than you'll at least like this.
½ July 15, 2012
Godawful terrible--wish it wasn't because I adore Amanda Bynes but it's hard to stomach the bad acting and horrible lines. Blech!
May 5, 2012
Good wee cheesy movie for a cold Saturday afternoon.
March 22, 2012
So bad that it gets numb and you.. realize you're laughing along too and it's getting good and... haha I liked it.
January 31, 2012
Hilarious!!! A really cute, fun teen comedy. And even though you KNOW she's gonna end up with the best friend and not the rockstar, it's still just fun!
September 21, 2011
Not the best but it was good.
August 16, 2011
A surprisingly entertaining flick. Its not the greatest rom com ever made,but it does it job well,great cast,a little unique twist on the rom com and this is a alright way to kill some time.
½ July 10, 2011
it was really good and amanda does it better
May 12, 2011
My god this was annoying.
April 15, 2011
is it wrong that i really love this film?
½ March 12, 2011
I cant beliv this. First thing tht apears whn u clickcsearch on ths muvee,cant be foound. Why such, this muvee is great u know. teeny bopper
February 11, 2011
Cheesy, but slightly entertaining.
December 19, 2010
Typical teen movie. Very predictable storyline & main characters slightly annoying. However, overall watchable.
½ November 16, 2010
Really fun when you watch it for the first time.. but after that, you're realizing it's just a quicky, and absolutely nothing more.

Some funny jokes. Feel good and predictable as hell. But that can be fun :) Acting wasn't always great.. but Amanda Bynes is fun as always!

Probably nice for teengirls ;)
When you're watching this movie you wouldn't say it's from the same director as Grease.. I have to mention that..
October 28, 2010
Bynes does an excellent performance in this fun romantic comedy!