Loving Jezebel - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Loving Jezebel Reviews

½ August 11, 2015
unpleasing and slow-kind of a snoozer.just fair at best.
November 3, 2013
Sweet movie with lots of cool.
January 30, 2013
It was a cool movie. I love Hill Harper as an actor. I really liked this movie. You actually felt sorry for the character eventhough you knew that his actions were wrong. It like that way they incorporated the different races in order to show that love doesn't see color.
December 2, 2011
so so rom-com no bette davis eyes:(
½ June 5, 2011
Its a quaint and corny story that was a pleasure to watch.
½ March 28, 2010
Sometimes entertaining, but is as a package a bit innocuous and lightweight, or, less nicely, its an oafish wish-fulfillment wankfest.
½ November 18, 2009
Geeky brotha wins the girl. Nothin' wrong with that!
½ August 21, 2009
Why did they give dude such a ridiculous hair? The movie is decent regardless.
February 6, 2009
iLeo
December 6, 2008
Intriguing story plot.
½ August 3, 2008
good story with low grade b-movie acting.
June 23, 2008
In my opinion this was a great movie with great jazz. You probably haven't heard of this movie before but it's definitely worth a watch. It's kind of quirky, but it made me smile and happy throughout the movie.
May 28, 2008
There were some parts of this that were truly inspired. Pretty much all of the acting was good, and it knew how to be both funny and serious. There were a couple of parts that felt like they could have...I don't know...fit better, but overall, I liked it.
April 10, 2008
Obama, McCain, or Clinton are likely to be terrible presidents just like this film is probably going to be a piece of crap as well.
½ January 6, 2008
i luv a good romantic movie
½ December 11, 2007
Good film, great performance by Hill Harper...he's a highly underrated actor.
October 4, 2007
oh hell ya i give this movie 5 stars!!
September 2, 2007
This film has a hard time finding it's ground. The film was either trying to be funny or serious and there were no in betweens.
I like the message that it is trying to send, but it just comes out muffled.
June 12, 2007
Hill Harper shines in this one, Everyone just wants their partner to love what they don't love about themselves, A Life Lesson.
½ June 7, 2007
Very Weird movie yet something about it makes you want to watch it I guess 'cause it's so weird!!