A Low Down Dirty Shame - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Low Down Dirty Shame Reviews

June 14, 2016
To me, it's not an action comedy, it's just a comedy. And in that sense, it was a success. In the end, maybe it comes down to personal preference. Different things make different people laugh.
½ August 21, 2015
Half stupid gags, half charmingly simplistic. I would note, however, that if you aren't a Wayans fan... this won't do much to convert you.
February 10, 2015
not as good as I remembered when I was younger
May 20, 2014
It's a shame that they don't have Black critics who can especially review Black films. It's sad that I even had to hint at such a thing, however, it's clear that such movies don't get a fair shake otherwise. This movie is decent, and funny. When it comes to Black films, I simply ignore what "professional" critics have to say, as they're usually dead wrong.
½ August 3, 2013
The kind of garbage I would expect from a wayans.
½ June 15, 2013
I wouldn't say it was funny, but it's a decent action/cop movie - needed a better offsider than Pinkett-Smith, such as Sandler or Lawrence in Bulletproof/Bad Boys. Some funny scenes during the final stand in the shopping centre at the end, especially the bungee! Not terrible, but not that good either...
June 5, 2013
good fun! and laughter.
April 25, 2013
This movie is so funny
February 18, 2013
This movie is funny!!!!
January 25, 2013
This is a F-U-N-N-Y movie!
December 7, 2012
Looks like it could be a good movie, will keep my eyes peeled.
July 23, 2012
Could not stop laughing!
July 20, 2012
another keenan ivory wayans attempt at turning himself into an action hero and again falls flat on his arse. Hes ok but the witty one liners are dull and every action set-peice seems so forced you cant take it serious. If and this is a big if he had a better wrighter and director behind him he may have stood a chance as he has a decent action man look. jada pinkett smith in this film is the most annoying person in the world!!! seriously wanted her dead withing 30 seconds of her turning up. andrew divoff makes a typical stereotypical villian but thats about all thats good in this.
April 25, 2012
4 Any1 who hasn't seen this movie what the HELL r u waiting 4...Chock Full of LAUGHS & Great Comedy!!! WATCH IT!!!
April 8, 2012
Jada is my gurl! Especially in this character.
½ January 25, 2012
This film is nice to watch, if you don't take it seriously.
January 21, 2012
I don't care that it's corny, their acting is sub-par and that the story line horribly transparent, I love the hell out of this movie. It's mutually offensive and funny.