Lower Learning Reviews

• Jun 10, 2014

low rate comedy movie

low rate comedy movie

• Sep 29, 2013

Another great comedy. I was afraid they stopped making comedies along my sense of humor after so many disappointments this year. But, this, along with Role Models (which would make for a good double-billing) shows that they are still going strong. Another one with a bunch of people I like (Rob Corddry, Ed Helms, Matt Walsh, etc). Its about a failing grade school which is about to be shut down because of low test scores. The principal realizes this and tries to get as much money out of the school, students, parents, etc before he jumps the sinking ship.

• Mar 07, 2013

Good cast, but it pretty much sucks...mildly amusing.

Good cast, but it pretty much sucks...mildly amusing.

• Jan 20, 2013

One of the worst films I've seen in years, that's all I have to say, not recommended it all.

• Oct 01, 2012

Rob Corddry had his moments (as usual) but Jason Biggs cannot possibly suck more, can he? People used to make fun of Steve Guttenburg (why is he in movies?!). Steve Guttenburg is George Clooney compared to Jason Biggs. Besides Corddry and Sasso this movie is not worth the time. They put more into their scenes by walking in than Biggs could ever do by actually trying to exercise his non-existent talent. Hey, Jason, molest yourself for a change. Leave the business, asshole. The 30% rating is for anyone else in this movie. Biggs is that horrible as an actor and a person. A poorly made sock puppet substituted in any of his life work couldn't hurt.

• Aug 25, 2012

Some fun comedy regulars keep the laughs coming... a worthy time killer.

Some fun comedy regulars keep the laughs coming... a worthy time killer.

• Jul 08, 2012

Not great, but some funny moments. Jason Biggs was the highlight..has some heart to it.

• Jun 14, 2012

The stupidity of it made it funny but it kinda sucked

The stupidity of it made it funny but it kinda sucked

• Apr 29, 2012

No wonder I hadn't heard of it. There's some famous people, but the plot and dialog are horrendous. The direction is lazy. Had to stop 45 min in, just too terrible.

• Apr 12, 2012

I am absolutely stunned at how funny this movie is. The humor is very subtle and requires a 3 digit IQ to appreciate ;)