Loyal 47 Ronin Reviews

• Nov 12, 2015

in color, a look at protocol & intregue in ancient Japan not much action but a lotta rules & regulations

• Jul 27, 2013

A timeless tale of the bushido in Japan now shared to the world. It's an amazing story of a samurai's loyalty and honor. I guess these values are not often seen nowadays that's why it such a great movie to see. Though it's a clever revenge movie, there are a lot of side stories that makes the whole story a drag.

• Dec 20, 2010

I wish this moved a lot quicker. The end was awesome and some of the characters' families were interesting, but it just developed too slowly after introducing the conflict. Katsu looked much, much younger than the last movie I saw him in: "Zatoichi Meets Yojimbo."