The Luck of the Irish - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Luck of the Irish Reviews

March 17, 2011
The Luck Of The Irish is a good heartwarming movie that is enjoyable. I like the idea of the whole movie and it was funny, and yet most of the time predicable. It does teach a good lesson about heritage. The performances were good for a Disney Channel movie. Overall an enjoyable movie.
½ March 10, 2011
oddly addicting but it's just a disney movie
March 1, 2011
I love this movie for many reasons like the fact that I am Irish and I play basketball and believe in luck
½ December 24, 2010
I guess this was cute when I was ten, but at this point, it's ridiculous in the way only a made-for-Disney-Channel-movie can be. It could be worse, and when you're young, you enjoy it.
November 20, 2010
Disney in another attempt to entertain us. Notice I said entertain
October 23, 2010
watched this a million times hwen i was younger
October 14, 2010
This film is one you should save for Saint Patrick's Day. This film is entertaining, funny, fresh and a lot of fun. This is one of Disney's better original films.
½ July 27, 2010
OH MY GOD THIS MOVIE I REMEMBER IT AAAH. Ryan Merriman is WAY better in Smart House. Now, Smart House. THERE'S a movie.
½ June 28, 2010
Interesting story, had some funny parts but nothing incredible.
June 21, 2010
The Luck of the Irish is a surprising film with some very interesting characters and a good premise.
½ June 21, 2010
A funny Movie about a Boy of Irish Ancestry who finds out that he is a Leprechaun
April 6, 2010
I actually really enjoy the storyline, also it really made me appreciate be Irish.
½ March 29, 2010
oh yeah
i watched this
it is a good movie for children i guess
January 7, 2010
One of the more original Disney Channel Original Movies. Certainly am entertaining one to add to you movies list.
November 11, 2009
really good movie love it when the guys shrinks
September 2, 2009
just watched this the other day not my fave. but its ok
½ August 28, 2009
Probably one of the most stupid Disney Channel movies.
½ July 17, 2009
hahahahaha...oh disney movies
½ June 30, 2009
omfg this movie is sooooo gay
½ June 11, 2009
Wow, this was really cheesey, but as a kid it's really enjoyable.