Lucky Number Slevin - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lucky Number Slevin Reviews

½ December 24, 2016
This movie confusing as hell!! I didn't like this movie at all !! It was good movie but crazy that it was two of them same guys the whole time. I think they were twins or maybe he went back in time. When they reveal an epic twist near the end , boy will it be an epic twist at the end that will leave you speachless!!! I really liked this movie a lot. There is an epic twist at the end that could leave you speechless . . . Or should I say, Slevin!! I didn't really understand this movie.
½ December 19, 2016
On the plus side: production values, interesting sets, photography, soundtrack, the "tone" of the film. On the negative side: Lucy Liu's character/performance was annoyingly unbelievable. It kept my interest for the most part. I was glad I saw it.
December 13, 2016
Decent movie. It was cheesy, which I didn't like. But, the ending was surprising. It was an okay movie, but not very memorable.
December 13, 2016
A Hell of a lot better than most of the stuff out there. It doesn't need to be time specific. All the actors are A+ and Lucy Liu is cute as a button.
½ December 11, 2016
2016-12-11 better than expected, sunopsis is wrong though. Lucy was good. Wallpaper was uniformly awful.
½ November 18, 2016
i love this movie a lot. great story. (5 viewings)
½ November 12, 2016
A stylish and clever brain teasy-thriller. Shame it wasn't clever enough to avoid all the cliches.
September 21, 2016
This is a lively great put together movie. With snappy dialog and a plot that will keep you guessing until the end. Highly recommended.
½ September 20, 2016
Great cast! I usually hate Josh Hartnett but he was ok here. There were a lot of humorous undertones and some cool twists.
September 11, 2016
Great story with good acting
September 3, 2016
Ever since the first chapter of the film, the movie kept going and deliver the goods. Great movie to watch with a lot of twist to figure out. With great performance by Josh Harrett, and Bruce Willis, and the entire cast as well. Great suspense and some good action scenes, this is the type of movie that keeps you in it from start to finish. So for this being one of the best films to come out this year... I give " Lucky Number Slevin " a B.
August 18, 2016
fucking amazing...with a brilliant twist
August 13, 2016
One of my favourite movies. Lots of sweet lines and plot twists
½ August 7, 2016
Stylish crime thriller starring the long forgotten Josh Hartnett amongst other big names.
The film feels like it has strong influence off of other who dunnits from the 90's with snappy chat, cut-scenes and a somewhat tangled plot line.
Maybe not quite up to the mark it wants to achieve but nonetheless a good film and fun watch.
½ July 7, 2016
trys to channel Tarantino and fails, as well as brig excessively and pointlessly violent. However, several parts are filmed interestingly
June 26, 2016
This movie begins with a case of mistaken identity. That's all I'll tell you.  You must watch this movie.  I very much recommend it.
June 25, 2016
Very tight, visually cool, gets muddled a little bit.
June 19, 2016
The best film of all that I have seen
May 27, 2016
"Trying too hard to be clever in a Pulp Fiction kind of way."

Uh, no? It wasn't trying too hard, the clever parts are objectively clever, and it's nothing like Pulp Fiction. Learn to review better, please.