Lucky Numbers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lucky Numbers Reviews

December 30, 2010
As our Jewish friends say: "Enjoy."
½ November 25, 2010
Tatsächlich ist "Lucky Numbers" lustiger als das Filmposter oder die Besetzung vermuten lässt. Ich hab mich durchaus amüsiert, auch wenn ich John Travolta nach wie vor einfach nur eklig finde, aber Lisa Kudrow, Bill Pullman und Tim Roth trösten darüber hinweg. ;)
October 9, 2010
I'm sure there was a comedy here somewhere, but I sure couldn't find it.
September 15, 2010
Such a great idea for a good comedy, but a horrible script and a bad, bad direction, it turned out to be a horrible movie.
August 26, 2010
Hilarious black comedy that was inexplicably trashed upon its release. I think it's a wickedly sharp satire, with Travolta and Kudrow doing some of their best work.
½ May 15, 2010
I walked out of the theatre. SOOOO boring!
May 1, 2010
funny at the beginning then dark but lucky numbers is a great film that I really liked it has a great idea strange later on in the film the plot is about a weatherman played by john travolta which he has it all fame love and even a reserved parking space and a reserved booth at the local denny's then later on he gets a bill which means he goes bankrupt then he gets fired from his job as the weather man but lucky numbers is a great enjoyable film more of a comedy drama than a comedy itself highly recommended.
April 17, 2010
"Greed, is the route to all evil?" An amusing comedy packed with some framiliar faces but overall, failed to maintain a solid storyline.
April 5, 2010
Just okay, but Michael Moore's cameo is hilarious
February 18, 2010
Well... I guess you can say this movie was pretty retarded. Awful some parts, decent others. Predictable some times. It was okay for the most part, painful to watch though. Was pretty funny at parts, but pretty much a pointless kinda movie.
January 28, 2010
December 3, 2009
This movie was pretty good, had a lot of actors I recognized, probably close to 10, mainly actors I normally see on television shows, not movies. At any rate it is funny at times, has a great ending; worth watching.
½ September 9, 2009
Although this isn't a great movie, I am surprised at how negative the reviews are. It has some funny moments, the performances are okay, I wasn't ever bored. The ending wasn't satisfactory but I was moderately entertained.
September 9, 2009
September 8, 2009
Pathetic. Another post Pulp-Fiction Travolta, ultra terrible crapfest.
July 19, 2009
OMG! Who talked John Travolota into doing this movie? I didn't like anything about this movie.
½ July 9, 2009
This thing was just too dark for me. Dark comedy... now there's an oxymoron for ya!
½ May 4, 2009
Poo ... but according to director Nora Ephron it's "Shakespearian"
½ April 28, 2009
great cast, seemed like one of those movies where everyone went to acting camp and said hey let's make a movie...but what will we call it.... I know lucky numbers, then they add some funny stuff... a little drama and a life lesson...to create...???????
½ April 12, 2009
Such a silly movie but really funny.