Lumberjack Man Reviews

• Nov 15, 2017

OMG! What a load of crap! This movie was so dumb! It did make me laugh a few times which gives it a 1/2 star more. The killer was also KINDA cool. I recommend people pass on this one....unless you got time you never want back.

• Oct 27, 2017

Embarrassingly awful horror comedy that is so bad.. it's just BAD. The kills were not even that creative, the demon logger was not interesting or scary and most of the attempts at cheeky, gallows humor fell completely flat. Tbh the saddest and funniest aspect here is to imagine the great Michael Madsen reading the script and thinking it was a 'GOOD' idea! I don't know what someone in his caliber was doing in literal garbage like this but it sure wasn't anything close to resembling 'acting'. The less said about the rest of the cast, the better. What earned it a full half a star instead of zero is the kind of clever animated sequence to explain the origin of Mr. Flapjack (and, I guess, boobs?) "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT BREAKFAST IS"......k. Well, you don't know what scary OR funny is, Lumberjack Man. All is not well. Skip!

• May 11, 2017

Boring, you will not see the whole thing.

Boring, you will not see the whole thing.

• Feb 12, 2017

Hilariously makes fun of every classic slasher horror trope

Hilariously makes fun of every classic slasher horror trope

• Dec 29, 2016

A movie that's doesn't take its self to seriously, full of laughs and a high level of cheese. Would highly recommend !

• Oct 31, 2016

This movie was campy as hell! Fun little so bad it's good horror film, but not a must see.

• Aug 18, 2016

This is probably the stupidest movie , but it gets u hooked , the writer wrote his/ her own script, I'm mean I applause the person he/ or she took the creativity to make new script ( comedy , horror)I have to admit I watched it 40 second intervals , but least there still some creatives out there and it's better than 1 & 1/2 fake Hollywood movie that says block buster , keep it real bare foot & broke , let's not remake but MAKE , could u imagine a remake of scarf ace or goonies , I think not !

• Jul 19, 2016

A demon logger rises on Shrove Tuesday in order to terrify the staff of a Texas church camp over some flapjacks deal gone wrong decades prior. The comedy wasn't that great (mostly ridiculous), but there are some truly terrifying moments.

• Jun 10, 2016