Lunatics: A Love Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lunatics: A Love Story Reviews

½ June 14, 2012
Very hard to find , but worth the effort . A highly entertaining low budget comedy from producer Sam Raimi and starring Ted Raimi and Deborah Foreman ( Valley Girl ) with a great character performance from Bruce Campbell .
November 20, 2010
one of my favourite movies!
½ July 7, 2009
Very fun, sweet and silly romantic comedy.
February 28, 2009
I really want to see this. There isn't that many films out there where Ted Raimi gets to play a large role like this one.
August 23, 2008
As much of a fan I am of the Raimi's and Bruce Campbell, I found this hard to sit through. As weird as "Crimewave" but without the slapstick humour.
July 29, 2008
I liked this so much. I remembered it for years. I recently re-watched it and it wasn't as good as I remember, but it was still ok. It's about a crazy guy who's afraid to go out of his house and sees/hears things that aren't there. He ends up leaving his house because he's in love...
½ May 21, 2008
Real likeable, cheap b-movie. Raimi and Foreman's performance are both great, though I think Bruce Campbell (he of Evil Dead/Bubba Ho Tep) steals the show in one of his good performances. The movie hasn't dated well at all, in particular the hip-hop number, but the Capra-esque tone carries it through nicely.
April 13, 2008
Ted Raimi is really great and there's enough zany bizarro shit to keep me interested. Not as awesome as I was kind of hoping and expecting, but it's overall pretty entertaining.
½ March 25, 2008
Wonderful. I completely enjoyed this film. I mean, it's TED!
½ March 16, 2008
A bizarre love story that works pretty well because of the talent involved. Some very strange scenes stand out and Raimi and Campbell are excellent as always.