Lust for Love Reviews

• Aug 23, 2017

An indie comedy about a nerdy bird watcher who recruits his hip friend to advise him how to more of a ladies man so he can win back his ex-girlfriend. And if you're wondering why I'd ever watch a movie like that, I'll explain: it had like, five cast members of Dollhouse in it.

• Dec 19, 2016

A little odd & sometimes hard to follow, but not terribly bad.

A little odd & sometimes hard to follow, but not terribly bad.

• Alice S Super Reviewer
    Apr 06, 2015

So pumped for this unofficial "Dollhouse" reunion, but alas, it's rather weak on plot - belaboring the awkward Beta Male doggedness that Fran Kranz does so well, while not really saying anything about lust, love, exes, or broken friendships. Enver Gjokaj - so multi-faceted in "Dollhouse" - is disappointingly lackluster and "actor-y" as the new Alpha Male boyfriend. My #WC24/7/365, Dichen Lachman, has such an inscrutable face (perfect for Sierra and Cali's femme-fatale-turned-confidante), and I'm glad she gets to be lighter in this movie because her smile is truly like a delicate moonbeam.

• Jul 30, 2014

• Jul 30, 2014

• Jun 25, 2014

Real, beautiful, sweet and fun. I know I'm biased going in, but great cast here, and Fran Kranz really shines!

• Jun 20, 2014

Charming, winning and relatable.

Charming, winning and relatable.

• Jun 11, 2014

With a forced attempt at poetic dialogue and a climax that can be seen from the first few minutes, the film contradicts itself in Astor being trained to play girls to learn to just be himself; what's more frustrating is the film's dedication to letting its characters behave just as dramatically and pathetically as just characters and not realistically like people - who would go back to their bitch of an ex over hot, horny twins?