Lying In Wait - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lying In Wait Reviews

December 10, 2010
I can not fairly, rate this film. There were several very noticeable scenes cut from the film due to poor editing.
½ August 9, 2010
I was Lying In Wait for it to be over
½ October 26, 2009
Babee is an struggling artist, who has new neighbors Keith and Vera (Rutger Hauer & Virginia Madsen). Soon Babee starts to like Vera and their free and partying lifestyle. Then Keith goes to comatose thanks to accident. But Keith starts to talk to Babee and he has revenge plan. This is a nice thriller with twists coming along. Cast is good as they come. Thomas Newton played the lead, with a intensity. Vanessa Dorman plyaed the love-interest. Virginia Madsen played the "Body Heat" style seducing woman. The best goes to Rutger Hauer as Keith, the man who is bound in wheelchair for the most of the time. Still he is quite menacing and quite different evil husband.
August 5, 2009
It gets one star because some of the cheesy parts made me laugh out loud. Wanna learn how not to act, watch this movie.
May 11, 2007
Bland and downright boring thriller, cheesy production, silly performances and non existent direction. It meanders along aimlessly. It makes you wonder who thought this might actually be a good movie.